Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF5 help

Options
  • 29-12-1999 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

I got FF5 for the SNES emulator recently but I'm stuck pretty near the start.....on the part on the ship where you go into water and can't see your characters. Do you need to go here? and where do u go in the water if u do have to go there?

Mills

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

You're talking about the bit in the ship graveyard, right?

As far as i can remember you *do* have to do that bit, but i cant remember having any trouble with it. Just poke around the area until you find a likely looking exit. Ill play it again to see later for you, but i think it was pretty straight forward.

Incidentally, if you're using ZSNES make sure all your switches are normal, and that ure sprites (switch 5) arent turned off smile.gif

Asuka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

cheers m8
    this is near the start of the game, I've spent 45 minutes moving about in there without being able to see where I'm going!!!

Mills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

This is what you do. Enable transparency in your emulator =) I had exactly the same probelm when I started playing FF5 after finished FF8 because I was using SNES9X and transparency is disabled as a default.

I think on ZSNES trasparency is on as a default. ZSNES is a better emulator to use anyway and it looks the same as long as you enable interpolation. It also runs faster and you can save anywhere using the built in save state feature and you can disable background layers to review secrets wink.gif. I do like using SNES9X though cause I can play it in a window and monitor my downloads etc. Hope this helps.

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 30-12-1999).]

Thanks a lot m8 :-)
    I actually have and use ZSNES

Mills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

You sort that problem out m8?

• Advertisement

Yeah
    Cheers
    I turned on some options and magically I could see where my ppl were, makes it a lot easier :-)

Mills

Advertisement