Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargeable batteries for MD?

• 16-12-2002 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I need a new rechargeable battery for my minidisc. Trouble is I only want one and most places only sell them in packs of 4. Anyone know where they can be bought on their own?

Battery is a Sharp AD-N70BT 1.v 1600mAh (Ni-MH). The MD player itself is the charger.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

You could give the sony centre a shout... theyre always on the make so I'm sure they'd be only delighted to give you a deal for a single battery. Otherwise buy a pack of 4 and sell the other 3 on the street...

"3 rechaaaaargable baharies for a pownd!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I think I'll have to buy 4. Does it matter what the mAh rating as they seem to vary a lot. What should I be looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

more = better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

You could give the sony centre a shout... theyre always on the make so I'm sure they'd be only delighted to give you a deal for a single battery. Otherwise buy a pack of 4 and sell the other 3 on the street...

LOL

I have an old MD player and funny thing is the Sony Centre did give me a deal on a single battery - they weren't selling them at the time (this was a few ears ago) so they 'borrowed' one from another MD player in the shop ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by marauder
    I have an old MD player and funny thing is the Sony Centre did give me a deal on a single battery - they weren't selling them at the time (this was a few ears ago) so they 'borrowed' one from another MD player in the shop ;)
    Checkmate Mr. Tramapoline :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement