Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When the fu.k is rage wars out?

Options
  • 14-12-1999 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

u know....turok 2.5 on the N64(the nintendo console)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Gotta say , hahhahhahhahahaha , rage wars , hahahahahahahahah , what a piece of crap , hahahahhaha , can u say "N64 daikatana" , hahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

its actually pretty damn good, if u must know i got it today it is great tongue.gif
    and i woudnt buy dakitana on any format, it look ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Yea It looks good (and coming from someone who has an n64,ps,dc and pc thats pretty high praise), and daikatana looks good but according to http://www.computerandvideogames.com it has some stoopid bugs that should be cleared out before it's released. i don't think it will rival Q3a or UT in any way.

i have a pc, n64, ps and ACCESS to a dc smile.gif
    and were u refering to rage wars or dakitana?

they SEVERELY improved the aiming on rage wars and it is much better than turok 2.
    The controls are perfect and the weapon selection thang is kewl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

You cant im with the N64 pad, its a joke, i used to have turok 2 and i tried rage wars and its still as annoying ( a little better but still annoying )
    I have a psx , N64 and pretty damn high level PC , and as for a DC , i dont want one anymore, come March Psx 2 will be out on import and the DC will die ..... fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BLooD

i have all consoles bar dreamcast
    and the turok controls and aiming system suks! right the way though 1 to rage wars
    the idea is good just..umm it's ****
    and it's out btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

New shooter out in Japan for the DC looks promising - completely different control system from PC fps, designed for the console pad, so you can do things like targetting an enemy in your crosshair and then "locking on", so your view follows the enemy and you can strafe around it - a bit like in Zelda 64. It also uses a lot of short-range weapons... And it rocks! It isn't conventional FPS, but it's a continuation of the genre, and I think it points out the way that console FPS might go...

i saw that in edge i think, does it have 4 cabinits linked up for teamplay and looks kind of like unreal tournament

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I think you're thinking of Out Trigger, which is a Naomi (the arcade machine version of the Dreamcast board) based game. I can't remember the name of this one, but it's on the DreamCast console itself, so we should see it out over here soon enough...

Dunno about multiplayer, I didn't have a chance to experiment. Multiplayer linkup DCs would rock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement