Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a Morning Show again

Options
  • 16-12-2002 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

i'm sure it's not just me that really misses waking up in the morning and being greated by steve conway.
    the fact it's gone is the reason i'm late for 9:00 lectures! nothing gets you out of bed like a good phantom DJ

SO......

Will we be having a morning show agian?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I miss Steve too! He used to always play the right stuff to invigorate body and soul for a day of nonsensical work/college!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

I agree 110%. Only reason I was awake in time for school was cause I was listening to Steve. Although I was mitching off every day. Hmm. :rolleyes:

Kay, I've posted on more than 1 topic to do with Steve Conway now so I'll stop before I look like (even more of) a stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Jocasta

i agree, but how easy is it gonna be to get someone to volunteer to get up early every morning no matter the weather? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dexy

i agree bring back morning dj for phantom and have some and i quote "Rock a Doodle Do" in the morning to wake you up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well it's clear that phantom listeners are in need of a morning show.
    there are lots of people i'm sure who would love to do the morning show! it's a big city, there's gotta be someone that would do it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement