Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is going to win the premiership

• 16-12-2002 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Well who is it going it going to be.

The choice is between

Arsenal
    Liverpool
    or Man U

Who is going to win da Premiership 22 votes

Arsenal
    0% 0 votes
    Liverpool
    27% 6 votes
    Man U
    27% 6 votes
    None Of The Above
    45% 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

On current form I would say United but it is far too early in a tight title race to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i think if liverpool can win their next 3 games then it will be them otherwise i think chelsea

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

In all honesty if you have scouse here then Chelsea and Everton more than deserve to be added to the poll, on current form, desire and player ability both of them are miles ahead of the scouse at the minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Well then if you dont want to vote for the above state who you think is going to win.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

It is not that I will not vote for one of the above it is the fact that both Everton & Chelsea are above the scouse and on merit are in with a better chance of win the PL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

It's too tight to tell right now (especially before the Christmas sequence of games) but the way United are playing they might be able to come out after Christmas with a point or tow of a lead.

I'd say:

55% United
    40% Arsenal
    5% Liverpool/Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Well I hope Arsenal are going to win but with the way they are going now they wont get far. Man U for the double maybe or will it be Arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Originally posted by yop
    It is not that I will not vote for one of the above it is the fact that both Everton & Chelsea are above the scouse and on merit are in with a better chance of win the PL.

Blah, Blah, Blah,

So on that note Arsenal have a better chance than Utd of winning the PL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

I hope Arsenal win cuz i like arsenal but really becuz im an A.B.U/A.B.L anybody but united or liverpool!!!!! but all beware of next season! us villa men will be back inform! (i hope!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

hmmm, manchester united, they are very strong and efficient.
    i would prefere arsenal of course, cause i like their play but i am realistic:(

so,

1 manchester
    2 arsenal
    3 maybe liverpool, not sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

but all beware of next season! us villa men will be back inform! (i hope!)

They say there is one born every minute!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by The Reaper
    but all beware of next season! us villa men will be back inform! (i hope!)

Yeah, and you might even be top of the first division.
    I ****ing hate Aston Villa.

Advertisement