Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom office party.

Options
  • 16-12-2002 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

This friday (20th) in Voodoo on Arran quay.
    Featuring Bigwig and Earthquake Hair live on stage.
    As the rest of Voodoo will be open to the public you can come on down for a mere 7 yo- yo's and catch two really cool bands to boot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

do you come with the car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

The Phantom FM limo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

The Phantom FM Skateboard actually.

The VIP version is a Vespa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

sorry graemo can't go.
    lord of the rings is on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

Lord of the rings will be there on saturday. This gleefull gathering of social retards will not.

As for those who can't afford to go, ask yourself can you afford not to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hmm...I might make an appearance after the Johnny Pyro gig in the TBMC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

so, its either going to Helter Shelter or going to Voodoo and saving 3 Euro!

hmm.
    yes, im aware that I could go to voodoo, and then go to TBMC at 11. I just dont wanna pay in to 2 places.
    such difficult decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Can i have sex with a Phantom employee on the photo copier then tell my boss what a wankstain he is before i puke up a load on the janitors face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

well i *could* go to voodoo and make an arse out of myself in front of the phantom dj's yet AGAIN.... or i could stay the heck away and rejoice in the comfort of my local bar.

oh, decisions, decisions.

Advertisement