Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trevrasier

Options
  • 16-12-2002 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

First off I would like to say a HUMUNGUS thanks to Mick in DA2 for helping me out and of course to all who have expressed their sympathy .

So with no expense incurred (Thanks again Mick!!) Gigsmart brings you, in order to raise funds to replace my stolen gear....

Den den deeehhhhh

TREVRAISER - SAT 21ST DEC , DA2 , 7.30PM, 5 yo yos in

GARY SCULLY
    -Front man for the fantastic OZ, recent phantom fm chart dwellers

MARC EMPIRE
    -Hard edged, high adrenaline. You havent seen a front man more insane anywhere in Dublin gauranteed!

JESSICA INSANE
    Gigsmart veterans, loud, aggressive, tight, catchy and always entertaining !

MURDER OF CROWS
    IMRO show case winners, gigsmart favorites, this band rawk like lords, wailing screeching guitars, thumping bass and drums, killers solos and more than enough hard rock, showmanship and attitude to blow ya away!

So with all of that said and managing to use as many psuedo - muso journo type expressions as I can possibly muster I invite you all along and ask for your support in this my most unfortunate cause!

All the best , hope to see you there,

Thanks - Trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I can't believe you guys aren't playing it! *slap* I'll go anyway just coz I feel sorry for you...and coz Murder of Crows rock ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

japers trev, im blushing!

i'm inviting as many ppl as have expressed interest in our group...

quite a few ppl...

as i said on the gigsmart msg board; i'm going to be doing summit never EVER seen before on a stage in dublin ; or the rest of the world...

it involves tights... and i wont say anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

ah, i was wonderin who marc empire was, thought it was alec's evil twin or something. ill def be there, im blanking my xmas party for it. Gar in tights?? surely not to be missed.

Hmm...I'm intrigued Gar. Saw you at the gig in Voodoo on Friday but I don't think you remember me (I'm the other one with the lipring!) Sure I'll be seein ya soon anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

In truth Im terrified of you Gar !!!!!:D

• Advertisement

Im bumping this because my situation is ever increasing in desperation and direness and need this sucker to be a success so please come along !!!!! Bring your pets(no killer Goldfish allowed though !) , your postman and all your relations or you will be struck by a mystical illness that will make your genitalia fall off.

Please and thanks all at the same time
    trev

hehe. I'm assuming that last threat was directed at the boyos...
    Lookin' forward to it. C u on Sat hun!

of course i remember what you look like sandi; black hair,etc

guys you have no reason to be afraid...or do you?

trev; the jar of gar is NOTHING; NOTHING!!!
    conpared to what will jive on saturday.

oh jive will jazz,******;
    jive will jazz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

im lookin forward to this one gar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

im workin sat but i shall make a donation to the trev fund ;)

• Advertisement

Ahh bless your little toes drowner!Your very sweet sorry to hear your working but we'll catch up soon eh??

Well Im off now for the chrimbo break so probably wont be online too frequently till after the break but just wanna say thanks to everyone who mailed me in relation to this gig and my stuff n all really really really apreciate it , everyone has been cool so thanks again.

Want to say Cheery cheery Chrimbo to everyone on the board and everyone at phantom, you're all legends, well done on a great year.....might see y'all in Voodoo tonight.

Right o, Im outta here , have the craic and be safe , see some of ya tomorrow at trev raiser!.

All the best - Trev.

panzer who art thou...i'm suspicious;but
    anyone who likes TCTC has to be cool

Advertisement