Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Rotweilers

Options
  • 16-12-2002 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

In a vet's office waiting room there were 3 Rotweilers (spelling?).
    Anyway, they got talkin and were askin each other what each one was in for. Here's what each one had to say (translated of course!):

Dog 1
    I was walkin with my master and this man started follwing us so I turned around and bit into his throat and killed him so I'm here to be put down.

Dog2
    I was asleep in the house and this scumbag broke in and tried to nick the TV so i chewed the b*stard's arm off! I'm here to be put down too.

Dog1 and Dog2
    How bout you?

Dog3
    Okay here goes. I was upstairs patrolling the house and as I was passing the bathroom I noticed the masters wife bent over the edge of the bath naked. Well what was I to do/ I couldn't resist so I ran in and gave her a good "seeing to" if you know what I mean?!

Dog 1and2
    So I guess you're hear to be put down too?

Dog 3
    No, I'm just here to get my nails clipped!!!
    :D:D:D

P.S.Mods, please don't delete this. It aint that bad!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

good un

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

lmao :D:D:D
    I'll have to forward that to a few people :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Borderline sir, borderline. Be thankful you didn't get too graphic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

The real versoin is a bit better but I assumed (correctly) that I'd get my ass whupped if I posted it, hence the sanitation!

• Advertisement
Advertisement