Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forum request.

• 16-12-2002 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Board name: Kittencake
    Public/Private: Public
    Description: To discuss all things that are kittencake.

Make Amp mod as he's too proud to ask himself.

Make me mod as well (so I can ban anyone who asks what the hell kittencake is).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You are very kind to pimp/suggest Amp as moderator of the soon to be centre for all kindred kittencake minds.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh and if anyone has any ideas of binning this request, Devore told us to do it! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

However this is the real request. :p (Devore stamp of approval)

I also suggest Koneko and if we have space Gorden :) as moderators.
    Devore
    cool, request it in the normal way

See even Devore thinks it's cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Two cakeualised paws up as usual.

Amp, koneko and Gordon for mod of course. Oh, and private please, all the anti-kittencakers will be in there like a shot.

Membership request forms will be handed out once koneko, Amp and myself have proofed the final drafts.

...let us bake...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

All mods in favour of it - just rename the Mods Forum to kittencr*p. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Castor Troy

cat.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Not public. Too likely to just turn into stupid spam.

It was requested as a private forum before and if its a serious request I'll honour it. If it turns into a graveyard in a months time, I'll think twice about creating boards at the request of the kittencake fraturnity again.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Endorse it if it's private and if you shut up about kittencake and if kittencake becomes a banned word and if you just shut up about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by DeVore
    If it turns into a graveyard in a months time, I'll think twice about creating boards at the request of the kittencake fraturnity again.

DeV.
    Understood. With koneko, Amp and myself as Mods, God will take out one of his omnipotent ribs and cast forth a shadow of light unto the forum giving luck and love to all that sail in her.

• Advertisement

Soon a board just for this type of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by Castor Troy
    Soon a board just for this type of thing.

Posting 1.8MB of crap? As long as it's private, you're welcome to it. I endorse Makaveli's sentiments.

1.8mb Jesus the picture on the website i was got it off was tiny, ill get rid of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

finally we get the board :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Just good christ once, what the **** are you talking about?

Or is it surreal? Surreal is good as long as one knows where to stand while one is pointing and laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

some things really arent funny, and some people will jump on any bangwagon. mond you, its not going anywhere, i think the horse you are flogging is well and truely dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yes, me Gordy and amp. Team Kittencake. Like Team Rocket but not evil.

WWM you're just jealous.

And yes make it private.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

does this mean that there will be no more Kittencake crap elsewhere....if so good.

Sush now birdie... din dins.

4-082.JPG

Originally posted by koneko
    Yes, me Gordy and amp. Team Kittencake. Like Team Rocket but not evil..

I only wanted to be mod as "Mod: Kittencake" would look cool on the right hand side. 8)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    some things really arent funny, and some people will jump on any bangwagon. mond you, its not going anywhere, i think the horse you are flogging is well and truely dead.

That's a nice sig image you've got there Wwman. Hows that bandwagon working out for ya? But aha! I see that sarcasm device is still working (zzzzz) :p

Anyway. I understand that we may not have been taken seriously before, and yes a precedent should not be set where muppets cause trouble to get what they want. :p

I even understand that some people don't find Kittencake funny. Well here's the clue: it's not, it's just a private board request. :p

Gordon was serious when he first made the request. If it had been dealt with in the normal manner then there wouldn't be people screaming from the rooftops about how unfunny it is. There wouldn't have been any thread hi-jacking, or people suddenly wondering about the availibility of feline flavoured flapjackary. :p

So I request, for the third time, in all seriousness: pretty please, with a cherry on top, make the Kittencake forum. :D

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mond the most!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Originally posted by Celt
    You are very kind to pimp/suggest Amp as moderator of the soon to be centre for all kindred kittencake minds.

Twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by amp
    That's a nice sig image you've got there Wwman. Hows that bandwagon working out for ya? But aha! I see that sarcasm device is still working (zzzzz) :p

now amp, no need to get personal. im not even going to have a go at you
    Originally posted by amp

Anyway. I understand that we may not have been taken seriously before, and yes a precedent should not be set where muppets cause trouble to get what they want. :p

you? muppetry? with your reputation sir?
    Originally posted by amp

So I request, for the third time, in all seriousness: pretty please, with a cherry on top, make the Kittencake forum.

make the stupid forum, and give me access while youre at it
    Originally posted by amp
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mond the most!! :)

from the man who tells us that correcting peoples spelling on the internet is low, and who claims dyslexia, i find this a very very strange statement.

if youre going to go of the rails, dont have pot shots at me.

sorry, i forgot the obligatory smilie to show the humour
    :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement