Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wargasm

Options
  • 11-01-2000 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I havent giggled so much at senceless violence since Pulp Fiction.

Opinions on this game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

looks good, never played it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

fairly funky smile.gif
    u can get it on budget for around £15 now, its old but does support 3d cards.
    i allways prefered playing as the soilder thou....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Oh, I admit there is a load of stuff wrong with it but the fun I had taking one man, sneaking him into a heavily armed base, laying bombs all over the place and then casually walking out to a hilltop position where I could better see the impending chaos was....

Wargasmic?

NO, but pretty good all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

it seems a brilliant idea, i can't believe it never took off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Drove me nuts. Cool idea, wasted oppertunity, and BattleZone over 12 months previously had done all the combination stragegy/action stuff much better than Wargasm managed.

And the tactical overview screen is the worst designed interface of any game, ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

yah, but you gotta love a game where the mp mode is called Multiple Wargasm smile.gif

Advertisement