Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Grading of Q3 Clans in UKCCL

Options
  • 12-01-2000 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

This might be interesting, should be a right laugh with lots of *****ing if it comes down to actually doing this. Heres an extract of what Vince has to say on this and you can read the full update over on the <A HREF="http://generator.ukccl.net/q34v4/gogogo.asp">UKCCL Q3 site</A>.

<I>
    As previously stated, it's looking increasingly likely that most of the issues open to the vote will be decided by a comfortable majority. The are however two notable exceptions, it's just too close to call at present. The first is whether we allow Clans to field teams bigger than the usual 4 players on the bigger maps and the second is that of grading Clans before we fill up the various divisions. In my opinion the Clan size question is not really a problem whichever way the vote goes, because it will undoubtedly be very easy to implement. The decision to grade Clans or not is a different kettle of fish, we have strong feelings about this issue at UKCCL HQ but have decided to stand by the vote no matter how close it is. What's crucial at this stage is that we all prepare ourselves for the eventuality of having to fill in a another form to help us decide as best possible which Clans have already sorted their various map strategies and which ones will get a crash course on the first match night
    </I>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Maybe you should consider posting this on the quake board?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

this is an automated posting from news items on quake.ie, and atm it goes here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, get of yer high horse there el-pres....
    who the hell do you think you are..
    etc etc etc etc

oh, and noggie....get your finger out and reorganise etc etc etc

Advertisement