Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eerie Indiana

• 17-12-2002 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

God I loved this show. I was desperately disappointed when they cancelled it. It was like child-sized David Lynch on Prozac. Fortunately, like all cult phenomena, it's found a home on the internet, and here is a particularly good site about the show

Does anyone else in this corner of the globe remember the show fondly, or am I as weird as everyone keeps telling me?;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Oh that show rocked. It was good alright, but I think they changed the format for it, or is it back again as some remix version ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

They remade it with new storylines. New actors (the kids from the original had obviously grown up), new 'World o Stuff', new everything.

The format was different, though. The whole 'continuity through episodes' concept was lost. It had been well and truly re-packaged for kids with short attention spans. We never found out Dash-x's modus operandi and The Brotherhood of the Corn remained a mystery.

Damn shame.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Hmm its not really that old, quite enjoyable though.

Anyone remember a show with some young kid with a country-hick accent and weird stuff kept happening to him? mid-90s again, for some reason Millenium keeps coming into my head, but that aint it .. doin my head in ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

American Gothic ? ( there was talk of this in the boards.ie chan earlier )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

woohoo!
    truely yellum you are the king amongst kings
    <mrburns> *excellent* </mrburns>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

I used to love that show, I remember the main bloke wore a key around his neck. The new version of it is quite terrible anway.

Advertisement