Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7650 or Panasonic GD87

• 17-12-2002 11:14am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to decide which of these 2 phones to go for. Price is the same so has anyone who has used these have any advice? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

There has been a thread about this before.

Nokia v Panasonic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by LFCFan
    I'm trying to decide which of these 2 phones to go for. Price is the same so has anyone who has used these have any advice? Thanks!

Well I bought a 7650 last week, very impressed with its features and screen display, only 2 down sides:

The size its a bit wider than most phones but you'l get over that

The worst problem is the battery its s***e I mean use the camera for any length of time and you'l only get one day, and charging a nokia battery every day cuts its life in a big way.

Panasonic is better for size and battery but lacks the nokia menu and some features, like you can't download Java games.

If you go to the wireless forum you'l see a lot of info on both.

Advertisement