Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peaches

Options
  • 17-12-2002 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

What do we all think of Peaches - the artist. Ive listenes to 'Hot Dod' and 'Set It Off' and think they are great tracks.

Does anyone have the album 'The Teaches of Peaches'?
    Is it any good?

Read more about her here

Her own site can be found
    here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I like her tunes. She's about 40 tho isn't Isn't she? I'm sure if I saw a pic I'd be sure to change my mind on some of those lyrics :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I have the album and it's rather good. Takes a bit of geting used to the spartan production and the filthy lyrics, but a good listen nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

I think ill invest in a copy. Anyone know where ill pick one up.
    I was thinking roadrecs.............

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

All I know about her is she's Canadian and doesn't like to remove any body hair from what i've seen in her videos heh.

But her music is good, you can download some from epitonic.com

Advertisement