Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 UKCCL Maps announced

Options
  • 14-01-2000 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I stole this from the <A HREF="http://generator.ukccl.net/q34v4/gogogo.asp?">UKCCL Q3 League Site</A>:

<I>
    Based on the information in the previous news item I decided that the sooner all the participants know what maps they will be playing and perhaps more crucially what order they will be played in the better.
    Consequently, using a recently devised high tech system (scrunched up scraps of paper and a blindfold)the map order has now been decided.
    Week 1:Q3DM12
    Week 2:Q3DM6
    Week 3:Q3DM14
    Week 4:Q3DM7
    Week 5:Q3DM11
    Week 6:Q3DM15
    Week 7:Q3DM8

The maps for the play offs will be 'clan defined' on the tried and tested 'home and away' sytem.
    Another masssive benefit of you knowing as soon as possible is that you can now play Q3DM12 'till you fall over. We will be putting up some Q3 ports rotating DM12 over the weekend, on one of our new servers. We can also accomodate Clan bookings on a strict first come first serve basis, please use the e-mail address below.
    Please note: Clans that have yet to submit their voting/confirmation forms must still vote for maps for the form to work properly, but it will now be academic but interesting nonetheless.
    </I>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

just another point, theres 80 Q3 clans registered for this league. damn I love the UKCCL smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

If only we could play in it with a reasonable connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

I believe there is a quake board.I hear this board is reserved for talking about only.Go talk about your quake nonsence elsewhere,or even better buy unreal tour. and play a real mans game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

Im sorry,
    im just jelous and i need the posts to climb the ladder of ign.Today ign tomorrow im going to take over microsoft.Wheres my rifle gates is gonna git one right in the back o the head.Ill practice by playing the hunted.

[This message has been edited by pat kenny (edited 17-01-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i was pinging 140-180ms tonite on the ukccl servers. thats not playable how?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

One more post and youll have climbed a step on the ign boards smile.gif
    Youll become a lieutenant, the rank formerly known as borg smile.gif

Advertisement