Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scangers - Bring Back Charles Bronson

Options
  • 17-12-2002 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

sorry but after growin up with scumbags in the neighbourhood and being acosted luckily only twice..i f***in hate scumbags i think they should all be wiped out...we don't need f**kers on the street that beat people to an inch of their life for the fun of it...and think this whole "oh its their social upbringing" thing is bull...everyone knows when they are doin wrong thats a fact ... some "people" or animals choose to ignore that & i think it can't go on...we need a charles bronson figure who will sort it out cos no one is doin' nuffin about it.....(i mean how come the most famous street in the city is still the most dangerous)

anyone know where i'm comin from??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I'm actually amazed I havent been attacked over the years... Been called a hippie many a time... and laughed at and had people pull my pigtails.. but no beating luckily enough. But i am in complete agreement and one day a rain will fall to wash the scum from the streets ..... maybe:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

somebody inknew just came back from brussells
    she said she missed the sight of tracksuits hahaha
    no skangers

in the words of charles bronson "dis ain't over"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I know the feeling. Every day in D.4 I miss the sight of scangers... much rather have them than idiots in chinos and deck shoes! Whats with that?? Youre not on daddy's yacht now!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Wow it's like a time/space warp back to the treasure island forum 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Up untill november i never had a problem in town, but following an unpleasant incident near the ha'penny bridge my attitude changed........
    there never seems to be a garda around when you need one! if it wasn't for the intervention of a good friend i dont know what woulda happened!

down with skangers!!!!!!!!!!!
    and junkies!
    and muppets in general!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Can cope with "Scangers" .....junkies are a different deal in my opinion.....no-one is doing anything to tackle the Heroin problem in Dublin and its at epidemic levels......
    A couple of months ago when we we rehearsin and came out of loop this dude was excuse the expression but he was shooting into his sack right there behind my damn car I mean for ****s sake, Id rather be beaten up than see that again.

bleh what a nasty topic !

later avril lavine fans hahaha

Trev

Advertisement