Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snake in your computer?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Looks fake if ye ask me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Ya looks a bit fake, the owner of the comp would have noticed the snake surely, i mean to bring in the compter at the least they would have had to take out the monitor/power/keyboard/mouse or phone line or whatever (even if they miraclouly decided to bring in the computer without taking any wire out surely the snake would have slipped out a hell of a lot more than that during transit :D ) anyway FAKE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭Wossack

Maybe it was some sort of elaborate assassination attempt gone wrong. Ive heard of dodgier James Bond plots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

I have an old Dell Dimension, one day I lifted the lid to see why the fan wasn´t running. Apparently a bat had gotten into the case and had either flown or got sucked into the fan. Poor little critter was mumified (and dead). I pried it out with a screwdriver....

Advertisement