Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Bass Player

• 18-12-2002 1:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

We need ourselves a new bass player, good musical ability and able to travel round a bit (we mostly practice in Portlaoise) with gigs in dublin and the country. Our website is down because im too broke to renew the subscription so either go to www.mp3.com/resonance_band and listen to two of our tracks or email me pclancy@decision.ie. Our music is kind of coldplay/travis/stereophonics/radiohead/thinlizzy, I cant really explain! We're a serious band with nearly an album's worth of our own material who want to get ahead in this world but we have more craic then most.

Male/Female/Black/White whatever the hell you are gimmee a shout pclancy@decision.ie or 087 797 1751

Thanks

Paul
    RESONANCE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

What happened to your last bloke Paul?
    He was pretty funky.

I guess these things just don't work out sometimes

If you need a temporary bass player to fill in for a while I could always give it a go if you're interested...

Drop me a line at daniel@abandcalledsomeday.com if you are...

- Dan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

He just wasnt into our music and didnt like the stuff we were writing. Shame becuase he was a fantastic player and a damn nice bloke. Ah well.

Advertisement