Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting line of sight test from IBB

Options
  • 18-12-2002 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Beeen waiting 3 weeks now for teh LOS test & have not recieved any confirmation as to when it is going to be done and they seem incapable of responding to email queries
    Does anyone know what their turn around time for teh tests are & how long after the tests before the set you up?
    BTw has anyone been charged the 20 euro for a failed test?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I believe that they are immensely busy with requests for LOS tests. And I also doubt very much that they will do any installations or tests over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

did you try ringing them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Im pushing 6 or 7 weeks waiting now.
    They were meant to do it yesterday but they had some problem or other that demanded their staffs attention and had to cancel, they rang in advance and were pretty nice about it.
    Said theyd ring back today and reschedule, still waiting... (fingers crossed eh??)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Im pushing 6 or 7 weeks waiting now.
    They were meant to do it yesterday but they had some problem or other that demanded their staffs attention and had to cancel, they rang in advance and were pretty nice about it.
    Said theyd ring back today and reschedule, still waiting... (fingers crossed eh??)

Aye, thats true, my service was down for most of yesterday. First time ever too. Apparently their leased line between Parkwest and the RTE mast is down. They had to set up a wireless bypass between 3-rock and Parkwest to get the service back up.

All's well now though.

Advertisement