Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BattleZone II

Options
  • 27-01-2000 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

All I can say is wow...

Starts off pretty much like Battlezone, only instead of being in charge of everything your kind of one of those grunts.

New Ships (alien morphing ships), and you have create kind of bases (citys) with big mother mechs but looked pretty much the same as Battlezone.

That was until I got to the "Through the looking glass" level. WOW!! unbelievable. I only played 2 minutes of it but excellent environment details.

Can't wait to see what this puppy is like in multiplayer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Up you go. smile.gif

http://www.pandemicstudios.com/

mire_scion_walker01.jpg

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 30-01-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I *loved* the original Battlezone (err, not quite the original... the one Activision did a couple of years back...) and can't wait to play this one. If it's any way good at all multiplayer, it could be an interesting challenge from left-field to the likes of Halo...

Advertisement