Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotpress Annual

Options
  • 18-12-2002 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

I get htpress now and again and really like it. Is the annual that I see in the shops worth getting? Its expensive @ about €7.50.
    Should I get it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

no it's not really worth it at all. I bought my one for £15 last year waste of money.

But if your looking for contact details of things just go to the link my signature they have nearlly all the same things as Hotpress but the best part is it's completely free and you can find what you need in seconds.

(IM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS SITE I JUST LIKE TO PROMOTE IT COS IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE RIVALED HOTPRESS)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

me like hotpress,
    gonna get it.

raptor, your getting mixed up with the annual and the big thick mag filled with ads and contact nums for new bands.

the annual is usually a good read imo.

Advertisement