Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Corkers

Options
  • 18-12-2002 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

All you UCC/CIT/Crawford/etc. students are formally invited to check out theRANT.tk and its message board at Yahoo!Groups

It's a new media forum for UCC, but we are also interested in hearing from students in other colleges - particularly their opinions on UCC and its students. This also applies to non-student residents of Cork, who are more than welcome to share their views.

Visit the site, post on the board, and email comments or articles to theRANT@eircom.net

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The snowflakes are horrendous. And why didn't you ask Boards.ie for a forum, support local industry?

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 theorangeone

Yeah, the snowflakes are a cheap trick - but they were my idea. I figure if Irish people are allowed to adorn their houses will all sorts of tack this Christmas then ditto the websites!

We would have loved to move to Boards, but can't afford it (ie. our budget is €00,000.00). Also, changing from Yahoo! to Boards would involve making people re-register, so we'd lose people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

So instead you will post here very 2 weeks.

The boards are free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 theorangeone

Yeah - sorry about that. I only saw the other post about theRANT after posting mine (it wasn't posted by me)...

Anyway, would have loved to use boards, but there was much confusion setting the site up (the budget is €0) and it was decided not to chance again (we were using a ****e free board site initially, then switched to Yahoo!, which isn't that bad.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement