Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought this was the most appropriate place for this

Options
  • 18-12-2002 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,367 ✭✭✭✭

Swingers club shut over loud moaning
    Wednesday, 18th December, 2002

BERLIN (Reuters) - A swingers club in Berlin has been forced to shut because a court ruled that members' moans and shrieks of pleasure broke noise regulations.

Partner-swapping customers at the ground-floor club called "Zwielicht" -- a German word meaning both "twilight" and "dubious" -- upset those living upstairs, a Berlin court ruled this week.

"There are other clubs and brothels in this area and the customers there don't make so much noise. They are more discreet," a court spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

An additional problem was that Zwielicht offered a limousine service to ferry its members to and from affiliated clubs.

"Cars came and went, doors were slammed and people talked loudly outside on the street," the spokeswoman said.

Berlin actress Anouschka Renzi, who lives above the club, told the court she was tired of seeing men wearing only bathrobes getting out of limousines on their way into the club.

"This is not a red-light district," she said.

(c) Reuters

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Some people should be banned from this board if all they can contribute tripe, the above post for example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

What the **** made you think that this place was the most appropriate, my kids could have read that and been warped beyound believe. If i had kids that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

ok....

wtf?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Victor?

Admin?

Wha?

Moved to Humour.

Explain yourself young man!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

lol, I was going to say "what has this got to do with humour" and then i find out that you posted it in admin.

That deserves a rofl!

(is it meant to be funny?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

What has that got to do with anything?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

It's funny because it was in Admin! Huhuh huh huh huh!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

too much egg nog on Victors part results in exceedingly strange posts......

• Registered Users Posts: 78,367 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This was originally posted on the "Bubbles" board, hence the topic line.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

LOL...

<roars> BUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBLES!!! CMERE A MINUTE!!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Victor
    This was originally posted on the "Bubbles" board, hence the topic line.

i can back that up. thats where i saw it first. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

kersnip kersnip, this thread just gets funnier and funnier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Dammit, and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

Advertisement