Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash E-mail Signatures

Options
  • 18-12-2002 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

I need to create a flash e-mail Signature, But I dont know where to start, Can anyone point me in the right direction ??

Help needed :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Yes, the Webmaster Board, you fsckwit.

Thread moved...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

www.flashkit.com

all your answers on one great site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I think now im not 100 % sure But if was going to do it I would start of with designing your flash sig and then opening outlook right clicking open source and then writing the code into it Save the File to where ever and each time you want to send an email open and sent .

Or Advance Edit you sig and write it in HTML an that should work also. i think Go with the Top one that how i did it

but i have a flashy sig in work but it doesnt work outside my office even though I use outlook at home.

If that not what you want sent me a image and will try and help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Not sure but I think its like 46% of e-mail clients (or some figure in that area) support html.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by tech
    I need to create a flash e-mail Signature, But I dont know where to start, Can anyone point me in the right direction ??

Help needed? you certainly do need help. Flash in a signature? have you no sense at all? what the hell is wrong with text? it's faster, cleaner, more viewable, and doesn't piss people off.

Fscks sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by tech

Help? you certainly do need help. Flash in a signature? are you mad? What the hell is wrong with text? It's faster, smaller, universally viewable, and it won't piss people off.

Fscks sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Phaxx calling his double guff there!

Do you honestly mean flash as in - moving graphics/sounds technology? Or do you mean flash as in the word flash = snazzy?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Not sure but I think its like 46% of e-mail clients (or some figure in that area) support html.
    Ah yes, but aren't 47.5% of all statistics made up ;)

Advertisement