Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

night driving glasses ?

Options
  • 18-12-2002 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any night driving glasses being sold in ireland? I remember seeing one of these american adverts (20mins long) trying to sell 'amazing glasses' for driving. I tend to get headache's driving and I think it may because of the glare of headlights, so I'm looking around for something to help

I found this webpage but there is no way in hell that I'm gona be wearing them yokes, not a chance

http://www.dreamproductscatalog.com/details.cfm?item=192

glasses_lg.jpg

if any of ya know of glasses being sold here, plz do tell :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

They're pretty cool looking and you'll be like magnum pi.. just remember to always wear hawaiian shirts no matter how cold it is or where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Yeah, I'll remember that one :p

these glasses remind me of:

clark.jpg

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

FFS ando, they're night driving glasses:). Who else will be able to see you if you wear them?

Unless of course someone else has purchased one of these modern wonders and takes a glance through your window as he passes you:D

(though obviously with your improved vision you'll be laughing at him too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

If you're looking for a pair of sh!t hot glasses, try either Oakley or Bollé. The ones that come with the yellow lenses. I've worn Oakleys (Gold Iridium lenses) in really poor lighting conditions and as opposed to adding to the gloom they actually improve the contrast of the things you are looking at improving your vision in poor lighting. The plain yellow lens editions will set you back from about €90 upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by sceptre
    (though obviously with your improved vision you'll be laughing at him too)

ROFLLLL !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I got anti-glare glasses when I replaced my prescription glasses, they certainly make a big difference during the day, not as much during the night.

Advertisement