Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3CL Week 3 Predictions

Options
  • 12-02-2000 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Q3DM7, or Q3Test1, we all know it, some hate it, I for one love it. Only 3 games were played last week, with DF & HIV winning as predicted, while BIO somehow managed to win their second match in a row. Rumors abound on IRC about certain BIO players, but this isn't the place for witch hunts or mob rule. Its a game, and lets treat it as such.

Group 1

HIV v PS
    Win for PS, as despite HIV's attempts to prospone the match till after the Liverpool Arsenal game, the league admin (and leader of PS, coincidence?) refused. Surely without their leader & JaneyMackers, both off to watch the match, HIV will be no problem to PS. PS win.

KCD v 7
    Having seen some KCD players in action, i think this might not be the close win for 7 i thought it would, probably more like a massacre. 7 win.

CM v IR
    Congrates to IR for their first points in the league. CM have dropped out due to not realising that, by entering a league, they would in fact have to play a game or two.

PS v 7 (Q3DM6)
    I think this might be played tonite, depends if both clans are washing their hair or not. 7 and PS are tipped as the big guns in Irish Q3, I'm going for a 7 win here.

Group 2

EED v BIO
    Default to BIO. This means no rumors this week, as they don't have to field any players at all.

DF v H
    If DF have their strongest team out (they didn't last week), clan H should probably hide behind the portal underneath the megahealth, as this will keep the score down. DF win.

DK v DzR
    DzR will FINALLY win a game for me. DK do have some strong players in Lorcan and, ermm, well they have Lorcan and they might make it tough for the DzR lads, especially if new recruit Sonic keeps up his excellent no-show form.

Advertisement