Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More FarScape rantings by meh

Options
  • 19-12-2002 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hey all, was on kazaa the other night downloading "stuff" (the ep of FS that was on monday as I missed the first half) anyway I came accross two small videos done by fans of FarScape. Ones called PK superman. Its a 18+meg video of David Grays song Superman (I think its him) from the smallvill TV show. The video is all bits of FS, done to the music. I wasn't expeting much from it (bit of a laugh like) but when I seen it. It was really good. I recamend you d/l it if you some accross it.

The second was a 8 meg file. Called Save FarScape. its a .mov file and is done to the music that the DRD from the start of the 4th seasion. (you know that classicl score it plays when its shooting at something :D ) anyway. I thought it was a right old laugh and very well done. I also give it two tumbs up :)

Advertisement