Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 crashtestmonkey

SHorty
    Yeah I'm in Untyde, and yes we are in the states. I happened across Phantom by browsing with Window's media player radio tuner. Saw that it said Dublin, and was interested to see what kind of music they preferred to play. Not half bad! Lot of bands I've never heard of, but that's kinda what I was looking for.
    We are trying to get signed, it's really the only way to be able to go on tour unless you want to starve to death. Plus, I live on L.A., and it's a miracle if you can live on what you make by playing if you are not signed. Plus I think everyone wants to see their face on the Tv and buy a house for their mothers and play around with supermodels, right?:D
    You ever hear of "The Exies?" Just saw a video from them. Supposedly they are supposed to be the next biggest thing since Oasis. WTF, wonder who their spin doctor is.

Advertisement