Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG1: Smoke & Mirrors

• 19-12-2002 7:02pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Having been denied my weekly dose of nerd-discussion about the latest SG1 episode with Shinji (hes away in some place... Ireland or something), i post in desperation!

Class episode. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it as i don't usually like episodes involved in the NID-arc. Gripping stuff, good acting, script etc. Agent Barnett was a cool character, and the final O'Neill / Kinsey exchange at the end was excellent and really leaves me wondering whats going to happen next. Jonas and Teal'c were once again a great duo, i'm really going to miss that in season 7. Anyway, roll on the rest of season 6 :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Jonas is really getting on my nerves. Does he seem like an over enthusiastic actor to any one else.

Season 6 so far seems way better than Season 5, pity there is only another season after this one :(

Was there not talk of a SG1 film at some stage?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Yeah, but the 'talk' has been put on hold as they now have season 7 to film. After that who knows really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement