Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show Sig Update

Options
  • 20-12-2002 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

When updating your sig in User CP, why not show the you current sig along with all the other info, along with the existing setup of source code behind it.

Saves having to go to a thread to check it out....

My xmas gift to you all....
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sounds like a good idea, or even a preview button!

John.
    --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

preview button

that displays a new window when pressed containing the modified sig

ooooo

ahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Given the complexity of my signature and the hole pain I get from changing it I have no choice to award this suggestion my utter endorsal and/of product service etc. etc.

*bumpage*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Nice idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

now why didnt i/you/they think of that?

thought id bring this to the attention of our boards GODS again

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

GOrDonSays "yes".

But he definately says no to the man from DelMonte, "Oim nat 'aving thar bleedin capitaltist tek moy haard uhrned orinjis"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Just because an idea is good doesn't mean it'll happen.

Flying cars as seen in Back To The Future films are a marvelous idea, but we don't have the tech yet and possibly not the time to build them.

amp - who thinks that self-cleaning underpants are also a good idea that will probably never exist

self-cleaning underpants

i have a pair at the design stage

involves wellies, a small pump, and some fish

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Because it means hacking in code that we'll have to hack in every time we upgrade the VBB base code and writing a special renderer for the popup window all to save you guys from hiting a refresh button on a post you posted on in another window.

Effort : Return ratio is insufficent to warrant inclusion in our LONG list of todos.

If someone round here finds a nice easy way of doing it , I'm all for it but until then... Soz :(

DeV.

Advertisement