Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother and father

Options
  • 20-12-2002 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife, "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!'"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Revenge is sweet :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

bit of a silly joke

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

:confused::confused:

I dont really get it?

Please explain it to me like im George W. Bush

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Sangre

Please explain it to me like im George W. Bush
    Ok, here goes.

"Laugh Mr. President, you don't need to put your go-to-war hat on in this situation. Just laugh."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Okay...... now try explaining it to me like a person who doesnt get the joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

What is there to get. Mother of six children father of four children easy as that

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe, made me giggle :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

variation of the joke but:

2 brothers are having a fight

Brother 1: Your Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Brother 2: my ma's ur ma ye bleedin eejit
    Brother 1: Oh, shoite, Your daaaaaaaaaaa then
    Brother 2: Don't know him

Advertisement