Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our new doggie !

Options
  • 20-12-2002 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

:)

As mentioned in this thread, my brother is getting a dog in the next couple of weeks...

Here he is :) (40Kb JPG)

And here he is again (on the right) :) (70Kb JPG)

Jayzuz he's tiny yet...

We haven't thought of a name for him ... a few ideas bopping around... my brother seems to be going for "Billy", after Billy Connolly (he's a Scottish terrier of some type...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

it's a cute dog:)

i have a shar pei, you know those dogs who look like an elephant ass:D
    it's cool like a cat, not noisy (just a woof sometimes) and snore like a man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

he is gorgeous!!! he looks a bit sheep-y ...like a little black lamb climbing over a fence. call it lamb chops. or jackson...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by thedrowner
    he is gorgeous!!! he looks a bit sheep-y ...like a little black lamb climbing over a fence. call it lamb chops. or jackson...

Jackson is good... but where'd the name come from???

you'd love your doggie so much more if i didnt tell you that....

um, i think i was reminded slightly of some (old!) michael jackson facial expression or something like that

you'd love your doggie so much more if i didnt tell you that....

and I wouldn't call him by the name if I didn't have a reason for doing so (i.e.: know the meaning behind it)... oh well

• Advertisement

well i gave you me reason

my mum's the same, sits pondering for days and days over doggie names with reason

one of our dogs is so named because apparantly she looks like my granny....i think this is pretty insulting considering we have bulldogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

one of our dogs is so named because apparantly she looks like my granny....i think this is pretty insulting considering we have bulldogs!

It wouldn't be your mother's mother-in-law by any chance? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

lol Thorbar

Nice dog. Why dont you call him "speed" or "spud gun" or somthing with a 'sp' sound at the start

oh yeah, forgot about this thread...

... the dog was named "Mac".

Simple, eh?

I didn't choose the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

awh bless v cute ikle dog!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Your dog looks like a Border terrier. where did you get him? Borders used to be a working terrier used to undergound. Some working borders are still kept but every few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

They're always cutest when they are young:)

Advertisement