Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more sean.

Options
  • 20-12-2002 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

I saw sean on the dart today. He's not going to be at ctyi next year. He's done everything at ctyi and he wants to move aside for someone else to experience those things. Ah well, not much difference to day to day ctyi.

Oh, and fergal will be at session 2 if you have some kind of unusual attraction to him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

aw, he was nice to me. except for when he mocked me. nice sean.
    and that's um, news about feargal to whom i'm fairly indifferent.
    was he in the army???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

No. He's a teacher. In my school. Him and Sean had wanted to be pilots, but they became teachers for some unexplainable reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

If you must know, oul' Seánie is off to write dictionaries next summer. He has a degree in Linguistics and spent the last few months studying for some exam that certifies him to be a dictionary maker person. However, he still hasn't ruled out going back to CTYI completely... the feckin' eejit's answer changes every time I talk to him -- which is almost daily! Anyway, yeah... he's great...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    yeah... he's great...

Oh yeah... *sighes & swoons*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

fergal's better

*ahem*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Finally! A new thread! Type never smelled so good!

Smiles: Delete some of the old stuff nobody's replied to in like 2 weeks and pave the way for new and interesting stuff like this!

Now that everyone's bemoaned themselves sufficiently, lets all go on to discuss every little thing and bring this thread into the mud with us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    fergal's better

*ahem*
    SEÁN'S BETTER!
    Fergal dislikes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

In terms of being a teacher, Sean's better. You can do anything in his class. On our last Irish class before we split for work experience my class had a PS2 tournament, with his full approval.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

YOU had a PS2 tournament. A lot of us just played hangman and talked about stuff. Anywho, it seems nobody will be there this year. No me, no Sean, no Abie. How will you all survive? Especially without my green hand to guide you and give you free starburst/opal fruits just cause I'm that generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

No me, no Sean, no Abie.

i'm sure we will all mourn your loss.
    who is this abie you speak of?

sean kicked feargal's behind.

bet feargal would've been a pilot in the army.

• Advertisement

I'm so not taking starburst from a strange guy with a green hand! I don't know where you've been!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    fergal's better

*ahem*
    damn frickin' straight. :D
    feck it anyway, i won't be there. i *could* be there, but i don't want to.

isn't it sad when you get to the stage where you don't actually *want* to go to ctyi anymore? :(

ah well, such is life...:rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

You're not coming back?
    but...but...but Chloe? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

not... wanting... to go to CTYI? whu? maybe I'm all naive or sumtin, but i have one year left, and am going to make the best of it :D

Hell, you don't have to want to come!! You have to come because you're Chloe and everyone wants you to, including me(That's assuming I've guessed correctly who you are by now!). I don't "want" to go! I'm just going to piss off any of the RA's who hatefully remember me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i dunno, i just feel like i've done it already, i want to spend time with my friends this summer and actually do all the stuff that we planned last year. such as camping. you'll understand someday, i *should* still want to do it but unfortunately i grew up too fricking soon as a result of...stuff. partly that all my friends are way older than me and...i don't know. i didn't phrase that properly. i'm merely ranting now. don't listen to me, i speak in rubbish.
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement