Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Callings All Available Musicians

• 21-12-2002 2:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

right here goes theres another thread on this board thats prompted me to post this.

I'm a guitarist who beens playing for 3 years, i dont like lead guitar so i dont play it I like plucking and chords thats how i play my guitar.

Anyway, I've written around 130 songs some are sh*t, some are good and theres about 25 of them that will blow your mind.

I'm looking for a bassist, drummer, singer and whatever else i can muster cos I've got the bug and I badly want to start gigging again.

BEFORE REPLYING MAKE SURE YOUR FROM DUBLIN

THANKS

My e-mail is damienpgill@eircom.net

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

btw my infl among others are the doors / beatles / nirvana (to an extent) / the who / kinks / smallfaces and any type of music that is hhalf decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Post a tab of your songs. What format are they in guitar pro or text? What age are you?

OK I'm 20 years old.

I'm not posting my tab on the net cos a mate of mine went along to see a band recently and realised he'd had his songs nicked after he posted em on the net.

SO THATS A DEFO NO NO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

I see no worries then. Gook luck in the search.

Thanks. So are there any takers then?

• Advertisement
Advertisement