Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylight, Beautiful Losers, and Doug Sheridan

Options
  • 21-12-2002 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Skylight, The Beautiful Losers and Doug Sheridan will be playing Whelans on January 6th. This'll be the last good festive gig before reailty sets back in. Admission is yet to be confirmed, it wont be expensive and I dont have to say anything about this line-up.

www.beautifullosers.info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Very nice little break form the Christmas tunes this shall be. Ill defo be making an appearance. Hey Mojo are you in the Beautiful losers and if so answer me this. On your web site it said about a month ago you where releasing an E.P but yet I havent heard or seen it what the ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

Heya renegade. I'm tom (guitarist in beautiful losers). Does anyone know how to change your nickname by the way? We've got the e.p. recorded, phantom have one of the tracks (relapse) and we're sending in another this week, and we've just been selling it at gigs for 2 euro for the moment until there's a bit of an audience to release it properly, it's quite an expensive process releasing it as mick from 66 electric will tell you. We'll have copies on the night for a decent 2 euro. See you there so.

cool see you then . If you want a new user name just register again

Little disappointed bout the reponse to this thread, thought more people would be excited by the line up. Our 2nd song to be pout to the public "close your eyes" will get its first spin on icon on wednesday after we sent paul clarke yet another unplayable cd. So all you people in the chatroom who said you wnated to see us play, are you going to get of your asses and come to whelans, namely amz, beretta, wacker, guys from otranome etc?

tom
    www.beautifullosers.infoi

I heard Doug Sheridan looks like an unemployed footballer is that true ???? also heard he has a bit of a Jeff Buckley voice on him. Gotta take the rough with the smooth I supose.
    Ohh myt god only 7 days till the gig better practise my chanting Loooosers looooosers loooooosers :)

• Advertisement

Admission on Monday will be 5 euro, not much at all, and a free copy of our 6 track e.p to anyone who comes from this board. There are presently 2 mp3#s on our site that dload very quickly and 2 more will be added on Friday, cheers, tom

www.beautifullosers.info

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I shall see what i can do Tom!
    i dunno if ill be up to it but sure we'll see!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i'll be there hopefully sounds like a good night

Cheers for the support Polar. Our singer Brian heard you's in the music centre and liked your stuff and we'd be interested in doing a gig with ya's if you's are interested?

www.beautifullosers.info

gigs are good

pm me and we'll exchange number etc

or i'll talk to ya at the gig

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mer

how much is it in and will it be over 18s? im on crappy
    transition.

tis a healthy 5 euro. It's over 18's but skylight are employing the bouncer so you'll more than likely get in, tom

www.beautifullosers.info

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh mt god ohhh my god so over come with excitment ahahahahh

i'm quite looking forward to this

should be a good night

very good gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

aye quite enjoyable... they managed to get quite a few ppl for a monday night gig as well.

thanks to ebveryone who came, twas a great gig. We had a few problems with sound but all in all it was a great laugh. We're playing the semi finals of the da2 competition on friday night if anyone is interested, some good bands in it, tom.

www.beautifullosers.info

Advertisement