Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One liners post here :P Puns also welcome

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

Marriage one liners cont

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"....
    I said, "Dust!"

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.

Why do men die before their wives? 'Cause they want to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

What do you call a one legged donkey ?
    A wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey ?
    A winkey wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO ?
    A stinkey winkey wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO wearing blue sweade shoes ?

A honkey tonkey stinkey winkey wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO wearing blue sweade shoes playing the piano ?
    A plinkey plonkey honkey tonkey stinkey winkey wonkey

A girl asks her lover: will you screw me like this after marriage? The boy says sure, only if your husband doesn’t have any problems with it.

A doctor advising his patient who has had a heart attack tells him “No smoking NO drinking” and “only have sex with your wife because it is important to avoid any excitement”

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

What do ya call a dog with 2 legs and steel balls?

Sparky

What do ya call a dog with, 3 legs, lump missing from ear, half a tail, glass eye and fleas?

Lucky

What do ya call a deaf dog?

Anything you want .. he can't hear you

• Advertisement

Two mates chatting
    1st: I found a girl tied to a rail line last night, I untied her and we made love for hours

2nd: Did she give you a blow job

1st: nah I couldn’t find her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Darth Homer
    What do you call a one legged donkey ?
    A wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey ?
    A winkey wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO ?
    A stinkey winkey wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO wearing blue sweade shoes ?

A honkey tonkey stinkey winkey wonkey

What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO wearing blue sweade shoes playing the piano ?
    A plinkey plonkey honkey tonkey stinkey winkey wonkey
    What do you call a one legged , one eyed donkey with BO wearing blue sweade shoes playing the piano while driving a lorry?

A f*cking genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

A man walks into a bar carrying a lump of tarmac under his arm. He says to the barman: 'Give me a pint of beer and one for the road'.

Why did the leper fail his driving test?
    He left his foot on the clutch

What did the leper say to the prostitute?
    Keep the tip

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

threw in his hand - and it was so bad one of the others laughed his head off

BTW - that part of Dublin near Fox Rock is where the leper colony used to be & with the rise of antibiotic resistance it's on its way back - just like TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i think therefore i am not a blonde

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. because then he's a mile down the road, and you've got his shoes...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

a milkman - but my plans turned sour
    an athelete - but there were too many hurdles
    an archeolgist - but them my career went to ruins

She was only a poteen makers daughter but he loved her still.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    threw in his hand - and it was so bad one of the others laughed his head off

BTW - that part of Dublin near Fox Rock is where the leper colony used to be & with the rise of antibiotic resistance it's on its way back - just like TB.

Yes, yes....I live there :(

And guess what.............its called Leopardstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

What do you call a blond with 2 brain cells ?
    -Pregnant

Advertisement