Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a bit of lannage ? midlands bogger style

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I went ahead last night and started asking questions. From first impressions, I don't think there will be a problem as long as the building rental is paid for. But you know some prick will step in and start giving out about this or that.

If we use the sports hall we can accommodate a hugh number but hopefully we will get 20 +

Also one other thing. What games are we going to have?
    We can have competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

whatever the guys want ill help organise . think there is a intrest

we will have to use more than boards to organise. There is a few people that I know of that owuld be interisted that don't use boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

So far the people from the previous posts.

-Ryo Hazuki
    -elexes
    -TomTom
    -Mark
    -Orangerooster-NOT ANY MORE
    -Pokes

-sicnarf (via email from TomTom)

So we have 7 definites.

Was there any maybe's?

Boober may be interested.
    No response from him as of yet.

I'd be definite and I'd say sicnarf is too.
    Give it a week or two to gather names.

• Advertisement

also
    ivan
    energizer

cant think of anyone else but ill try and think of somone

pokie dose have a brother which might be intrested in comming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Count me out my computer aint gonna be budged,parents y'know!sorry!i'd love to be their but dems the breaks!

that has to be muppetism of the highest order . tom slap some sence into him somone get him a computer .

I never actually said that i would go I said if a certain game was included I would be interested.I was spoken for by another member who didnt know anything about me going.I never said i would go for sure.
    If Battlefield 1942 was included my interest would go up a huge amount!
    That was my only other post on this thread and it in no way says I was going,so I doubt your claim of muppetry and the fact that I need "sense" knocked into me.

That was my only other post on this thread and it in no way says I was going,so I doubt your claim of muppetry and the fact that I need "sense" knocked into me Blah Blah Blah.... i like to moan

Ah shutup ah ya face.

No new names through email.

So Its.

-Ryo Hazuki
    -elexes
    -TomTom
    -Mark
    -Pokes
    -ivan
    -energizer

We need more people, ill try get in touch with Pokes and Boober again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Erm why do you need to get in touch wit me again ? So any more news on this lan and anyting about the location ? Im still interested too :)

just wanted to see if you were still interested. Hadnt heard from you in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

stickied.

would go guys but work/grinds/driving lessons....pfft

not to mention...*family PC* and PSU would blow if it ran for more than 2 hours MAX [a 250W PSU running a GF4 ti4200 64MB...needs at least a 350W :eek:!]

i was bing sarcastic and the post wasnt totaly aimed at you . i wasnt calling you a muppet but i am now ... think ill call you grover .. hmmm ye grover ...

any update on people that want to go to a lan. I'm off to the states for two weeks so I won't be around to arrange any location stuff.

The midlands forum has beenvery quite since the LNA was "Disbanded"

I can see it being closed due to lack of interest.

Of course the LNA is still very active, only it will not be discussed further on boards

Locking any thread about the LNA is just making it worst, and is a form of trolling, just locking a thread because its about a subject you dont like.

Imaging if every thread about GTA Vice city was locked just because the Mod(s) didnt like it, there would be so many complaints to admin and bubbles(?) Very unprofessional and childish.

Head of LNA, Signing out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ehhh....from my pov, all the LNA threads were descending into anarchy [aka SPAM]

it shalln't be tolerated

a well maby once holliers come we can get somthn done . untill then all looks quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jinxed

i might go, if i can get a working comp

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

Could be possible in our new extension maybe, we have 2x 24port 10mb switches, one of them quite good, 0 pings etc, Who r u "Beëlzebooze"?
    Oh yeah and Ryo.. You better be a challenge at games.. i.e. Q3,CS, etc. and maybe BF1942. we have a large supply of "freeware" too eheh, you may ask my brother Pokey tho.. Odd time on IRC.. We live in Mountmellick btw.

• Advertisement

1. I dont like to brag but... I ROCK AT QUAKE III ARENA.

2.Im not so good at CS, but I still manage to get a few good kills here and there. Im just getting back into it.

3. My BF1942 is "Freeware" so I dont play online much, although it does work.

4. <edit> J***** D**** <edit> is a candidate for most-likely MCS homosexual of the year, so Id stay away from him if I were you.

5. If we were to have a few games in your place we should get byrne to go and kick his ass.

<EDIT> 400 POSTS

Done no more naming names.

Ok, I was a little drunk when I typed that post yesterday (yesterday?)

Im gonna remove the individuals name.

Id reccomend you do the same O.R

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Come to tullamore and im in! Not in my gaff!!! lol.No-one has replyed in a while.Probably wastin my time.Anyways someone might reply.

Time to reviev this thread.
    During the summer months I am going to play with the idea of a midlands lan again. By the sounds of things it will be easy get equipment and a location, it's just that we need a good turnout to keep the cost low and the fun high. If we started a list again of people we know that would be interised in going to a midlands lan will people reply and commit to it?

maby start a new thread ?
    im going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Would be interested amd might be able to grab a few more from the Westmeath/Offaly borders. Should be able to help out with some of the background kit as well.

i think that we should have the drinks first to to meet the ppl that will be attending and at the drinks try and find out dates n stuff for one ????

we will talk at the drinks then. Organise ppl, games locations and stuff. Well not organise them there, but arrange to organise them, cause i'll be drinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

if im there say byebye to your Quake III reputation, Ryo :D and for CS, thats my favourite, muhuhahaha!

Advertisement