Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The real Noel Brady.....

Options
  • 16-03-2000 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Guys,

I have been reading this messageboard for months now, watching over your comments etc. as I got ready for the launch. My name is Noel Brady and I am THE real Main Editor of Game-Ireland. I have just decided to post as I would like to confirm that no Luftwaffe or Bismarck character has anything to do with GI. Meanwhile, if you don't like the site it doesn't look like it may make it's way online anyway. Earlier today the site was hacked and we are now struggling to get everything back online.

Noel Brady

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

No need for that John *g*
    I really want to laugh..... but I wont, even tho I dislike Noel I know the amount of effort he put into the site and I was just taking the p|ss in the other thread.

[This message has been edited by [YWC]Daz (edited 16-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Goddamnit can you just shut up about your fu<king site.
    Woo0o0o0o0o0o0, I have a website too, but you don't see me cross-post-spaming about it.
    Punkass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

HE has done it again.......
    Oh well

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Lump, comments like this wont be tolerated.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Or atleast lock the thread FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hahah
    dead o
    youre in work and im not smile.gif
    i love my new job smile.gif
    and i hate listening to whining americans wink.gif
    hahahahahahahahahahhaah
    sorry
    had to get it out of my system
    you have no idea what its like to have things like long weekends, eveings in watching corination street BECAUSE YOU CAN and being able to go out on bank holidays on this p1ss coz you dont have to work!
    AGAIN, I APOLAGISE frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Fine then delete the post

Advertisement