Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

YO YO YO YO!!!! Read now or Die... :D

• 22-12-2002 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

So there i was going about my regular day in work, as one would and I decide to pick up my monthly copy of Wrestling Monthly, as you do... Excellent read by the way... But anyway...

Who is on the cover looking all butch and stuff?

Stephen Williams.... Or to the late person, "STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN"

Austins agent says the WWE Austin dispute is coming to an end. Austin and his wife are back together and have even been seen in pictures together, looking all happy and stuff. Austin has finished all his court appearences, and community service, and since the WWE still hold his contract, he is coming back soon.

This doesnt seem to be the type of story to take with a grain of salt. All the facts seem genuine. So lets all just sit backa nd see how this goes...

Hanza

Oh guess what, WWE are already buying out The NWA-TNA. Aj Styles, Jerry Lynn(even tho he is a sworn WWE enemy, and currnet X devision champ), so thats another one to keep your eye on...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

steve austin also isnt allowed to drink alchohol due to his court order so twill be ineterestin to see how that affects his beer drinkin angle.

btw thats ****e bout wwe buyin nwa,it hasnt been reported anywhere & the wwe cant afford to make a habit of buying the comptetion. where did u hear that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

the more i think about it the more rediculous that post was. the nwa cant be bought out without all the terrritories agreeing to it and they would never agree to sell to vince as it would give him a complete monopoly over professional wrestling in north america, only pride and all-japan wrestling would be his remaining competition.

Advertisement