Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Zone 2:Commander

Options
  • 19-03-2000 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Just got a copy of it on thursday,

Its a great game to watch and to play, I've played it constantly, Its goregess...

I could go on for ages, but i wont.

There are some things in team games that could be changed,
    if player 1 is the commander, player 2 cannot order other vehicals to help him/her or to get picked by the units

Other than that its still a great game, and I would recommend it to any1

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Haven't played fully online yet, but I do know there is a button to switch commander control.

Single player is excellent. I'm stuck though on the alien level (you become one of the aliens).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Its still a bit fiddley to do that and it can arkward to do that in a fight.

"Become one of the aliens", is that one of the instant lev's?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Nope one of the much later levels you have to capture the Aliens leader from thier crashed dropship. Near the end of the level your given to the choice to change sides. If you don't change the game only has 2 more levels, if you do change it lasts a lot longer.

The Aliens seem to have the advantage as none of thier stuff needs remote power supplies.

Advertisement