Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Maths -Binomial Theorem and Induction

Options
  • 22-12-2002 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

If anyone has a tutorial for this could they please post it up please . I emm have a crap teacher yea that’s what it is, so I fell asleep in class and got lost on the way to school a few times. Also any others yea have are welcomed. Nice one.

Oh yea and I is well smart at the business , economics and accounts so if yea need any help let me know. :D

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you have a question about them I'll try and remember my maths degree :)

I'm sure you can use Google to find more. www.google.com

If you want a decent maths teacher, seek out John Brown in the institute of education. Excellent math teacher.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Gotta go with Dev on that.

Johnny Brown is your one and only man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Gotta go with Dev on that.

Johnny Brown is your one and only man.

Damn right brother!!

2nd: Aidan Roantree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hehe... We were betting he was gonna dress up as The Count for Halloween <Aidan Roantree that is>. Didn't though.

Advertisement