Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOX ???????

Options
  • 22-03-2000 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

A friend of mine is after procuring a copy ..
    what is the story behind it ????
    is it as good as he's raving on ???
    sounds good but i shall wait to see.

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

afaik its some sort of rts that can be played through 3 different people/ways/whatever. you can conqure, use religion or use trade to build up your empire yadda yadda yadda. get imperium galactica 2 when it comes out. in fact, why dont you just pkay the demo thats on your system in work dummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Just ignore WhiteWashMan, he's confused etc.

Nox is an action RPG made by westwood. It's very similar to Diablo so basically it's more action than actual role playing. There are some very impressive things about the game like the graphics and the way they implemented the line of sight in a top-down view game. It has a lot of things going for it and I'm too lazy to remember them all but it's fun.

It even has deathmatch type multiplayer thing where you just pick one of the 3 classes with all their skills, go around looking for weapons and kill each other in an arena wink.gif. Definitely a game worth looking into if you are even remotely interested in games like Diablo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Hmmmm Diablo ... I played that for many an hour .... i shall indeed be looking forward to this so called game !!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement