Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sig's

Options
  • 22-12-2002 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

have signature's been disabled ?

it has'nt been working for the last 2 days (I've only noticed it for the last 2 days, possibly more)

also, the whole boards are acting up a bit. Some pictures built into the boards are not loading, and last night I was getting 'invalid thread specified' for one thread in the irelandoffline forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Signatures work fine for me.

Oh look, you have a car. Wow.

Have you checked in your control panel to see if you've disabled them? Are you using the 'minimalist' style?

It's not an error if you get an "invalid thread" page - it usually means that someone has just deleted or moved the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

What, a car........ ten Enron says its not his. Gwan Gwan....... bet me ;)

John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

ah $hite, sorry bout that. I disabled it in my control panel :rolleyes:

d'oh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by daveirl
    I think d'oh is an understatement

Seriously, I cant remember disabling it? I was probably messing about while under the influence of drink !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement