Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Festivus for the rest of us

• 22-12-2002 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Officially its tomorrow but I won't be around so Happy Festivus all I'm getting the pole from the crawl place, Festivus is not over till Dave pins me.

Kruger: "Dr Van Nostrand right"?
    Kramer: "Huh? thats right"
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Ah yes, I wonder did Jason and Jerry Stiller meet up for a ceremonial feats of strength !!

--
    I'm in New York for the past week so I've been taking abit of a break from the internet.

Ciaran, It looks like you been keeping the home fires burning so I'll get around to replying to ALL the stuff in the next day or so. Thanks for keeping an eye on the board :)

Most importantly....
    I SAW COMEDIAN !!!
    It's really good and I'll give a full review soon.

So a belated Happy Festivus to one and all and Happy Christmas to everyone :)

regards,
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Merry Christmas to you too there is something about celebrating Christmas in The US which makes it more special IMHO here it has lost its appeal slightly but hey thats me.

You lucky boy you saw Comedian

George: "I want details and I want them right now

only joking when you're ready Dave. :)

Advertisement