Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's this i hear 'bout a reunioun?

Options
  • 22-12-2002 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

does anyone know any REAL informati0n about some massive-hyper-super-mega-cool reunion (for all three sessions? there's a third session. what?) on the second of january and something to do with stephen's green?

well?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Um, no. But let's start one! we can be the king and queen of the reunion!!(bags queen)

And I havent seen you in ages, since s1 in fact. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Nooooooooo.......................

Will people kindly stop arranging stuff to happen before the third? It's all really inconvenient seeing as I won't be i the country. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Sounds good! And if I manage to actually make this one it'll be even better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yes. The CTYIers have seemed to be losing touch as of late. A reunion is in order. With hookers and blackjack. GO SESSION 2! WOOOOOOOH!

etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

hookers? bread? oh no wait, that's just me...

i'll most likely be there. i generally am. there, i mean. yeah.
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

I'll try... actually, shouldn't be to hard...I'm up the next day anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

(bags queen)
    surely we had the "i'm the queen of everything" conversation.
    so tough. and if i'm not the queen then i'm chief hooker, pimpette if you will.

but really someone organized something. darn it must pay more attention.
    Will people kindly stop arranging stuff to happen before the third? It's all really inconvenient seeing as I won't be i the country.
    it could be on the fourth just for you :D not that i know you i'm just a nice person. i need back up to cover that lie. mmm.
    And I havent seen you in ages, since s1 in fact.
    *reminisces* back when we were oh so close.... (?)
    i saw the back of your head though :)

We weren't close...but you were cool, is all

No!! Bad idea! I'll be away from the 3rd to the 5th, and I'd really like to have one reunion this year that actually fits my schedule!

Let's go over this one last time. YOU (or anyone else) ARE NOT THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. If it doesn't fit with your oh-so-precious schedule, tough. There is just a random date so people know what to expect. If we didn't have chaos, no one would have invented order.

I'm pissed because I have to make up a favorite song list out of a 1171 song playlist. I printed out the whole thing and its 19 pages....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by strawberry
    Nooooooooo.......................

Will people kindly stop arranging stuff to happen before the third? It's all really inconvenient seeing as I won't be i the country. :(

Grace dear, where on earth are you going at this time of year??

}:>

Grace is getting captured by the French. They may not be able to win a war, but they've won Grace over. :p

"organs... surrendering... like... the french..." :p

Yes. Reunion. DO IT!

Well thanks for bursting my bubble! You've ruined my entire Christmas delusion!

We'll Have The Reunion
    Whenever I Want The Reunion
    Because
    I Am The King Of Reunions
    (and like garog has to agree or something. 1171 songs. jesus christ, i've got like 150. and you're cool too btw. go coolness woo woo)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Yes, reunion, it's not like i'm there most saturdays already, but i think i shall want an excuse.

pathetic dukman: 1521.

I don't know how many songs i have. I have many cd's but have not ripped them. Cause i'm lazy. And dling songs annoys me cause it takes ages <doesn't mean that i don't do it but...>.

Erm... this had a point. Oh... yeah...
    THERE WILL BE PLURAL REUNIONS! THERE! HAPPY?!

Sim, that's my mp3 collection. I have 126 cds, 10 of which have been ripped. So, i dont know HOW many that is. But Neil is teh overfürher of Music Collections, if his Musicmatch library is anything to go by...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

. But Neil is teh overfürher of Music Collections, if his Musicmatch library is anything to go by...

Since when is roffle owned by mayo?

And how many of those CD's were legitimately purchased?

I really dislike when people rip off good bands. I don't mind so much with old and dead artists, or when you're screwing over whiny cnuts like Lars Ulrich, or crap musicians. Except that it's through all the popular music and famous arseholes that the record companies get the money to put out smaller, better musics.

Thus ends my off topic rant.

What time is the reunion?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

SUNDAY PPL
    SUNDAY (the 29th i think)
    SUNDAY 12pm. Green. ya know hte rest.

• Advertisement

i think the first, the first of january, is much better on so many levels. one of which being; i'll be there, :D
    though i probably wouldn't show up anyway.

sundays are crap. and i won't be there

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

The 29th is my birthday - yay! On another note, I (again) won't be there.....for much that reason...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Well I'm going to be there cos its pretty much the only day I have free to see everyone during these holidays and I've missed most of them so far because I've been busy... Please can people come if they can because I miss everyone!
    Ailbhe xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

won't be there. havta go to me aul' granny's. yaay.
    sHep :cool:

kill me...

who in the name of god would come in on a sunday? I got up at 1 anyway and I suspect everyone else did the same, I mean its a day of rest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

oh-ho,not me,i had to get up at HALF TEN.TO GO TO FECKIN MASS.grrrrrrrr........

missed it. sorry. got out of bed at 3 and wasn't feeling all day anyway. sorry.

well i was up at HALF SIX on sunday, then went to bed at half four of the a.m. and got up monday at HALF EIGHT. i win.

goddammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

SATURDAY
    NOON
    GREEN.
    COME
    SATURDAY 4TH JANUARY '03

• Advertisement

WEDDING.

COUSIN.

ARSE.