Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bastard Pop - Now That's What I Call Bastard Pop .01

Options
  • 22-12-2002 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

anyone here know anything about a disc on sale in Tower record, Now That's What I Call Bastard Pop (Vol 1). Features the likes of Nirvana Vs Destiny's Child, AC/DC Vs Beck, The Cure Vs Missy Elliot.

any info would be appreciated. tia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

It's along similar lines to too many dj's, basically it's those track that are the instrumental of a famous tune mixed with the vocal from another famous tune from a different genre of music.
    I think it's Erol Alkin's work, but i could be wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Nirvana Vs Destiny's Child
    :D i downloaded that tune last year, unfortunately i made the mistake of burning it to cd before i listened to it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

similar-ish to too many djs, but quite different

disc has no credits and is marked as made in ireland

am aware of bastard pop itself, as a concept/genre (see http://www.bastardpop.co.uk ) but am curious about this specific disc

Advertisement