Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clanbase UT CTF Cup announced

Options
  • 26-03-2000 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Just read this over on <A HREF="http://www.clanbase.com/">Clanbase</A>. Wonder will any of the irish clans compete in this and give us some cred on the Euro scene

<I>
    Today sign-ups for the Unreal CTF cup have started, this will be instead of the UT DM Cup. Clanleaders can sign up by using the admin link -> ladders/cups -> join.
    The sign up will stop on the 2nd of April and the poules and matches will be made public on the 3th. The matches of the first week will have to be scheduled from the 3th untill the 9th of April and the matches in the first Cup week will be from Monday the 10th of untill Sunday the 16th.

The maps and clans you'll have to play will be randomly chosen by Clanbase (via a script). The rules will be posted shortly, you can check out the UT forum to see them in advance.
    We're also looking for some extra admins to help out with adminning matches and making war reports. If you think you're an honest person, who's willing to help out a lot of players and like to watch others play you can mail me .

If you have questions or remarks feel free to post them on the UT forum or on #clanbase.ut on quakenet.eu.org.
    </I>

Advertisement