Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Gaming Sites needed

Options
  • 26-03-2000 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Heya

Im looking for address's etc. with anything to do with Irish Online gaming for my site, IrishPlayer.com

This is what I currently have in my Online Ireland section, which I am trying to make as consise as possible, so any help adding to it would be appreciated; Kali.ie (updated once in a blue moon's mother walkes across the road with a chicken), Quake.ie, Qamex.com, and these boards.

Anything else would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Can't think of much besides IGN.
    For Halflife their is "The Fortress" (http://www.ign.ie/tfc)

And then of course there's my site - (www.gibworld.com/grotto) also halflife related.

Click here.

Or here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

Cheers for that, I'll put them up on the site soon, the IGN one is up now, when I have a chance I'll have a look through the Grotto and hopefully put that there too,

Regards

Advertisement