Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delta force2 graphics

Options
  • 28-03-2000 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok i have df2 in work and for the life of me i cannot get the bast to run in nice pretty colours. only in software mode and i cant find anywhere that will let me change the drivers
    using a voodoo3 3000.
    any ideas?
    i only thought of this coz i was reading throu the walkthrough in pc gamer this month and all the screen shots are sparkly colours and nice and shiney....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Heeh, me again. I keep on having answers to your questions wink.gif.

Right, Delta Force 2 uses a voxel game engine which means it doesn't support 3D acceleration at all. 3D acceleration at the moment is only for games that uses polygons. I couldn't believe it either when I fired up Delta Force 1 years ago and could not use my spanking new voodoo2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

and WWman .. stop using my Win98 machine !!!! wink.gif

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

I agree, I got my hands on a copy of Delta Force 2 from the states quite some time ago, and I was really pi$$ed off by the fact that the game ran slow, terrible looking and all pixellated on my machine, which is a 533 w/128 and a 32 MB Savage 4 card.

Delta Force 1 was the same, I dont see why they made an engine that isn't supported by anything, and brings me to the question, how did magazines get it looking so good?

Jamie
    irishplayer.com

Advertisement