Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low @ Ambassador

• 23-12-2002 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Just heard Low are playing on Jan 31st. Things We Lost In The Fire was my fav album of last year, perfect tunes for an afternoon snooze. Anybody hear their latest album?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah new albums deadly, i ahve omst of their stuff
    the dudley corpo are supporting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

missed them at christchurch last year, so gonna pick up my tickets today to make sure I catch them this time around :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I've seen them twice before (Whelan's and Christchurch). They always put on a brilliant show. I don't think the amabassador is as intimate as the previous venues but I'm sure it will be great nonetheless.

davej

ii cant wait for this
    2 weeks and a day
    *yay*

ahh crap i don't believe it.. just discovered the extremely brilliant dj food (from ninjatune) is playing the same night.. why why why does this always happen to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

DJ food is probably on pretty late, and the venue he's in is only 2 mins(possibly less) away from the ambassador, so you could try to catch both.

Hmm apparently its only half of DJ Food, Strictly Kev.. and couldn't find times for that, doors for Low open at 7:30 (already have my ticket).. booo-urns :)

ed, i shall see you in the ambassador surely, sorry i kept missing your calls that day!

kali-good look with trying to catch the 2 gigs. or is it worth it, if only 1 of them is playing?

you shall definitely see me at low, i shall also be blanking DJ food in favour of dj craze at the music centre

Craze is playing?? sweet.. absolutely brilliant the last time I seen him in Mono, guy is the ultimate scratch master.. definitely headin to him over Food so, and hopefully a good dnb set will be in order

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Kali
    and hopefully a good dnb set will be in order

He should be doing a dnb set, especially seeing as the other dj is Teebee from Metalheadz. Not really into dnb at all, but i missed craze last year

Advertisement